Monday, February 9, 2009

"I'm gonna bad boy, I gotta be a bad,bad boy" - Rain, rainism.
Rain is soo charming.. I like charming men :D Anyway, wanna blog about yesterday can ? :D
First of all, Firdaus was like super mad at me :o Some reasons. Still went for the fundraising though. Should I say it was fun ? I dont know. Firdaus and I were in the same bus number but different buses. My bus was in front of his. Haha. So unexpected. After that, met up with the other.
They all say I'm from Gaza D: Kene kacau terok tau. Firdaus called me a Gaza Bitch. I feel like maki-ing him like hell right now.

So yeah, went to take the tabung thingy. blah2. Those people who I approached didnt want to donate D: But those who I didnt approach, donated :D God bless them. I was like really, really, really touched. I'll pray for them for eternity. Seriously.

K lazy to continue, err bye (?)
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home