Saturday, February 7, 2009

Woodlands

Woodlands ! With Faati, Cha & Shalin :D

Woke up at 8+ today. And i was surprised that i had tuition today. I didn't do her homework :$ Thank god, she didnt scold me at all. So yeah, after tuition, I did my poa tuition homework pulak. Keep writing the dates wrongly -.-" Used the lappy for awhile. I didnt expect Faati to meet me at the bus stop near my house, knowing that she dont live in pasir ris nor tampines.l So, it was really kind of her to do so. Anyway, met her at the bus 17 stop. Then, walked to the bus 3 stop. Met her friend, Cha at Tamp. Cha couldnt stop moving throughout the journey to woodlands Very funny. Haha. And there was this aunty who was sleeping and her head was like going lower and lower towards Faati, Cha intentionally coughed so that the aunty wake up. I was giggling throughout the journey.

After reaching, sat at one place. Shalin - gosh Shalin reminds me of Stalin. Okok, shutup. Pretend I never said that ! Anyway, waited for her. Then, after meeting her, went to Long John. Faati and Cha went to order our food, so nice of them ^^, while Shalin and I got to know each other better. I think neither of us finished our food. Went outside watsons after that, Faati wanted to buy something. Shalin and I went to the washroom to pee. I cant remember where we went, I think it was outside causeway point. I sat beside Shalin and we talked somemore while Faati and Cha sat at the other side, smoking I think. Shalin made me laugh like hell, she was like telling me something, and then, she "kick" out of frustration in mid air, and her shoe tercampak , err, flew away? Haha.

After all that, went some centre or something. No place to sit, so lepak under the block. Shalin kena bully x) Hahaha. We were both darn sleepy. And I was like really, really cold. Played some rubber band games ? Lol. Went to the centre place, had to go to the toilet again. So while Shalin and I went, Cha and Faati went to buy Starbucks peh air. Faati sent me home right to my block. Really really nice and sweet of her. It was like pretty late seh. While I was in the bus in woodlands, mum smsed me, " Where the hell are you ?? This is too much," I was like "shit". Well, this is not like the first time I came home late. I think its because of something, thats why she was angry. I cant tell :p

End up, never get scolding ! Nenek to the rescue la sey ! Granny told mum not to scold me :D

I love my granny loads. She may not be your usual muslim granny, but she sure is a fun one !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home