Monday, February 2, 2009



You should see this vid. So funny and true xD

1)Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead ?
NOO.

2)A big poofy dress or short party dress ?
SPD :D

3)What would you do if you received a long love letter ?
It depends on the content and who is it from. Haha

4)Group dates or single dates ?
I am not sure.

5)Do you hate it when guys act differently around their friends ?
I dont give a damn x)

6)Are diamonds a girl's best friend ?
It's not my best friend but it sure pleases me :D

7)Is your hair up or down today ?
Up.

8)Do you straighten your hair?
Yeah, all the time. My hair's curly. Haha

9)Do you get your nails done?
Yeah.

10)Small or large purses ?
Large.

11)In your purse, what must you have ?
money, important cards, coins.

12)Jeans or sweats ?
Jeans (?)

13) Do you wear anything that is uncomfortable ?
Yeah. Sometimes it's just so nice, I have to wear it.

14)Do you text message a lot ?
I guess so.

15)What would you do if you got pregnant ?
Go skinny dipping.

16) What's your favorite color ?
Baby pink, white, black, red. Basically almost all the colors.

17)Heels or Flats?
Daddy says if wear heels, how to run away? Lol. =.="

18)Would you ever leave the house without make-up on ?
Maybe ? I dont know. Haha.

19)Topshop or Mango ?
Topshop I guess.

20) Do you like to wear collared shirts?
Not really.

21)Do you like preppy boys ?
Do I even like boys in the first place ? xD

22)Do you think lipgloss is the best ?
Somewhat yes.

23) Do you own any big sunglasses ?
I think all of my shades are big. Including my glasses. Haha

24)How long does it take you to get ready in the morning ?
It really depends on how much hurry I am in.

25)Do you like to wear headbands ?
Yeah :3

26)Do you like skater boys ?
I like skater girls. Kidding. Urmm. I don't know. Doesn't matter to me.

27)Do you often wish you could change something ?
Yeah. But let's just bury the past.

28)Gold or silver ?
Silver gold :]

29)Do you like to receive flowers?
I've never receive a flower before. Ain't that sad ? Chivalry is soo dead.

30)Do you like surfer boys ?
They look kinda hot. Haha. I dont know.

31)Do you dress up for the holidays?
Yeah :D

32)Do you like to wear dresses ?
Yeah. Makes me feel more lady-like. Hees.

33)On a scale of 1-10, how much do guys confuse you ?
More of zero.

34) Who did you hangout with last night ?
Nita (?) Haha

35) Would you date a guy shorter than you?
Probably no.

36)Do you like to hold hands ?
Idk x)

37)What is the youngest you would date ?
My age ?

38)What is the oldest you would date ?
Hmm. If I'm 16 this year, probably the oldest I would date would be... 18, 19 or even 20 ?
As long as they're not too near my brother's age. Feels weird.

39) What do you notice when you meet a guy ?
First his height, then his dressing.

40)Is it hot when guys sweat ?
Get me a bucket. I am nauseous.

41) What is the best feature in a guy ?
Whatever that's worth looking at. I am shallow :p

42) Do you like making eye contact ?
Uh huh.

43) Would you kill for chocolate ?
Lol. No.

44)Do you spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Ahaha. I don't think it's worth my time and effort.

45)On a scale from 1-10, how fun is shopping ?
10 :D

46)Do you freak out when you miss your favorite show ?
Yeah. Sometimes.

47)Have you ever dress unlike yourself to impress a guy ?
I think so. I cant remember. haha

48)Do you write a lot of mushy love poems ?
I only wrote it once. Haha. Cos I knew he's the type that would melt easily x)

49)What makeup could you not live without ?
Foundation, powder, lipgloss ?

50)Do you fall in love easily?
I doubt so.

51)Do you have cramps ?
Yeahh.

52)Do you think you have the bestest friend ever ?
Hell yeah ! Haha


I got this quiz from some blog. I have no idea who she is. Her name's KaiLi, from Bukit Batok :DD

Bye.
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home