Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today, Sabby is very grateful :D God has answered my prayers ! Since last night, I was begging God to do something for me. Then I remembered, the last time I begged God for something, I had to do something in return. So, today I made a vow to kill the grandson of Kateni :D Nah.. Kidding. If the grandson sees this, he's gonna yell at me :o Better make it smaller. Anyway, I did make a vow, and I am not gonna tell you what it is ! Never, never, never. I thought of vowing to pray 5 times a day. But who am I kidding ? So yeah, Sabby is very happy :DD But sad that I have to keep my vow D:

Nevertheless, today is a GREAT DAY, except for the time Mdm Rohanah made Belinda, Juliza and I tie up our hair, and then lecture us -.- Uncalled for. My hair ain't that long.

Oh yeah, an update, I LOVE MY BIG BROTHER :D
I never thought I say this, I forgive half the things he did to me (:

Lalalalalaa~ Lalalalalaa~
I love today.
Peace out homies !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home