Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Today, I was super tired. Like really,really. Nothing much happen today until after recess. Mr Tan caught my hair ): Damn. I didnt cover the bleached areas today. Too complacent I guess. Haiz. Went to Mr Tung. I was super compliant today. Perhaps it's because of my uber big glasses. You are what you wear :p No rebel look, no nothing. Wanted to skip Dnt class but it's three periods. Mr Pong, my vice principal, approached me while I was walking past the canteen. He was really polite and nice. I like him (: He asked me what I was doing walking around and stuff. I remember cheating my lit test with Kong wei and aerenia. We were at the study corner and Mr whoever, I forgot my lit teacher name, was in class. And Lester brought as the Lit TB. Mr Pong came to us and told Lester not to disturb us. LOL. He didnt even realise we were cheating. But the TB was useless. No answers :/ So anyway, got back to the technical workshop and Mr Tan was really angry, said he'd been talking about me. Blah, blah, blah. Despite all that, I still greeted him sincerely. After all, I learnt a lot of lifeskills from him. Although I don't really like him, he still taught me some valuable lessons. Therefore, I appreciate it.

However, I'm not gonna dye my hair back. NO WAY :p
So anyway, got back home. Mama was really in a good mood. When I said "peace be upon you", she was like, owh, my only daughter !! And yeah, she said some strange stuff that got me frowning in suspicion. I was really exhausted so I slept for a couple of hours after bathing and eating. Speaking of which, i havent done my 10420943284 piles of hw ! :o
Peace out !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home