Monday, January 5, 2009

Woke up at at 6.20. Got ready. I sprayed my hair black and my face had a little black spots. Then, in school, my hands were bound to get all black whenever i touch my hair ):

Sucky day today. Lessons were super boring. I kept looking at the time. POA was such a drag. 3 periods. Got home. Ate. Bathed. Head off to my uztazah house. Mengaji. Got home. Checked webby for registration. Guess what ? The registration of Os is closed. Pfft. If I call em, and they reject my resgistration, the first person I'm gonna point my finger is : PAPA.

Can't helped it, but it's papa. Haiz. I keep telling him I need tuition but he says that he didnt need tuition last time. WTH. Him , Me, TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT WORLDS, hello ??
Wth siia. That is so freaking unreasonable. Haiz. If he's not gonna pay my tuition fees, then I will. I'll work till he starts paying for it. That- urgh, nevermind.

Recession is here. Of all times of the year, why now ??? Alamak. Ok, now I'm like complaining about everything. I'm really "geram" about everything. And I'm really scared about my Os.
I really wanna go to St Andrews !! Pretty please ! haiz. Stupid - nevermind.

Shucks. Have to make myself happier. After hana mentioned about chocolates, I feel like eating one right this instance. Bahhhh. Better go now. Study time !

Peace out home dawg...............................................
No hugs and kisses for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home