Friday, January 9, 2009

red cliff


Watched Red Cliff 2 today. What a great movie ! But a lil gruesome for me. Haha. But I love it !! Zhu-ge is sooo hot. Kanehuiro is good actor and he's so hot. haha. I was like attracted to him as I watched it. Hees. I'm like fangirl-ing over him :p So yeah, movie was great, you should totally watch it.

So after the movie, I was really giddy and sleepy. Couldnt walk or see properly. While waiting for my dad's satay, i was like standing around. And of all the people in the world, I saw the greenview soccer boys. I mean it's like night time, arent they tired? with their bags and all ? I was super sleepy and stone but still managed to wave at Hidir and Divesh. After that, took the bus home. Thanks dad. Bathed. Sleep.

Peas owt !

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home