Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Lalalalalala" singing with my melodious voice.
Finally, FRIDAY. The day I've been waiting for all week ! Phew ! Today was okay. Urm, nothing much happen. Had dnt, thank god, mr tan forgot about my hair. As he talked to us, I still think he's abit like Hitler. Hahaha. But it's good though, kinda motivates me somewhat. So yeah, CCA fair today. Didnt attend it. Me and Sakinah tried to join CSC, butbut, Mr----- something don't allow ): He said we were already graduating. Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. haha. So Sakinah and me are like cca-less. I am soo not gonna go back to taekwondo. Fendi comes every lesson. I never want to see that heartless-man-while-sparing-even-when-you-are-a-freaking-girl-who-is-a-white-belt.

You know, I can feel myself changing. I've grown bigger. HAVE YOU SEEN MY HIPS ?? They have started expanding after 4 years :O Darn it. So anyways, I think I'm somewhat more mature, more "relaxed" (not literally), quieter, less hyper(not applicable after consumption of sports drink), more determined and more aggressive and somewhat outspoken.

More mature; I've come to respect my younger brother and speak to him like an adult should. I also decided to shower him love by hugging and kissing his cheek every morning before we go to school. I've chosen to create a bond with him. Afterall, he's my only true blood brother. (:
Besides my brother, I've also looked at things and people from a different view. I am more understanding towards situation. I've also avoid speculation and be judgemental towards people's personality by appearance. Those who I think are minahs, are not minahs to me anymore. Those who I think are trying too hard to be cool are no longer thought that way. I've also started respecting my teachers more. I try to look at them in a positive way. As for friends, I don't really pay too much attention to fit in or nurse the bond because my studies are my priority for now. Mum says that I've become a better person now. She says that I am more aggressive and outspoken. She gave me examples like me telling my big brother what I think is right and telling off the krabby*. I've started pouring out my feelings to my mum. I am no longer afraid to cry as much as I need to (:

I've also finally stop using the laptop excessively. I don't waste my time anymore. i don't procrastinate so much. I just really hope that this year will be VERY VERY different from last year. I hope I don't find out things about my family that I dont wish to know. I hope I study more and know what's best for me. I am also not afraid of trying out something new. I've started approaching someone when I have to without having to beg someone else to do it. I think I feel a new me. Oh, and I smile to people I know more often rather than pretending not to see them, like last year. Haha. I've been independent without my handphone. I am happy. Now I have a reason not to give em my number :p I am glad and I think I am better off without it.

I dont't know if all this is better for the people around me, but I believe it's what's best for myself and my family.

Peace out !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home