Monday, February 2, 2009

So there was this guy I was chatting with. He randomly ask for stead just because he think I'm really cute. He said he wanted me and blah3. So, I said " I'm bengkok" He asked which part. I said my sexual orientation. He asked if it was my breasts that was bengkok. I said noo. I told him I'm gay. He thought that I was a boy -.- Stupid right? Haiyoo. He started to say horny shit and stuff so I blocked him. Oh and abang told me that Hazy(his gf) knows my blog. The first thing that came out to my mind ? OH SHIT ! Haha. My dirty secrets ! OhNo! Hahaha. I hope she dont tell my abang ! Haha. Please dont tell !! :DD Okay, so yeah, I still cant walk right now. Feelings ? I feel like a total barnaclehead ! I'm being random here. Nothing much to say. I'm bored. My brother said that Hazy said she has never seen a blog like mine ? A lot of stories and such ? Haha. I think I write too much. Too prolix perhaps ? Haha. Nevermind. I shall summarise my day stories from now on. And put more pictures in it. Btw, Hazy/ Kakak , lol, how did you find my blog ? I am most impressed because not many people link me or know I have a blog. Well, I saw hazy's blog too. Haha.


Peace out home dawg !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home