Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yesterday was bad luck. I went to Sentosa in the morning. Took the shuttle bus to Beaufort. Decided to take the stairs down to the room. The place was dark, the lights were dim. I fell. My ankle kinda folded. And now I can't walk. Stayed in the hotel the whole day while the others went swimming. Got a wheelchair. I felt like a burden. They had a hard time pushing me when there were slopes and stuff. haiz. Went to the Golf Country Club. Heard that Lee Kuan Yew plays there. The membership cost $500,000. Every year, they have to pay at least $500,000. Had to wear proper attire there. I almost got kicked out cos I wore slippers. Looked at the menu, a lot of pork dishes. Had a hard time choosing something to eat. And what the hell, they forgot about my order D: Everyone got their meal except me. Aunt Aton says that this was not my day. Everyone spoke German, so my mum and I were left out for a moment. The food was delicious though. After that, went back to the hotel. Talk2. Went home.

Summary.
1. Fell down the stairs
2. Ankle sprained I think
3. Food forgotten
4. Cramps ( menses)
5. Insufficient sanitary pads D:
6. Had to cancel my meeting with Sakinah ( sorry)
7. Missed Savitha's birthday ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home