Tuesday, January 20, 2009

There was a traffic jam today. Pity those people who were affected. Had POA for the first two periods. It was okay. I think I like Mr Teo a lil more now. Had English after that. Mdm Rohanah never come ! $#^%$%! Wasted my time doing her homework D: I could have used the time to do my dnt. Had Dnt then. Scared to death. Majority came with incomplete work. Mr Tan was very unhappy and started lecturing us. I think I like him now. I admire his effort and all. I actually like him pushing us beyond the limit. Then, recess ! Yay ! :D Went to the study corner, study. Goodgirl as usual 8) Approached Anson, asked him why he didnt go recess. He was trying to skip club wellness. Lol. So offered to buy him and his friends drinks. Feels good to help someone. Anson belanje-d his friends the drinks after I said " why all give big notes ?" Haha. sorry2. Had physics after that, SAKINAH CRACKED ME UP TO SHIT. I just had to share it with everyone. Sorry, sakinah, hope you're not mad, but it's so funny(to me though). Firdaus said I bastard ):

SAKINAH'S MORNING POEM
You are my summer of the morning.
I always hear you MOANING.


LMAO.
I couldnt stop laughing ! Omg. Didnt expect to hear that ! hahaha. continue later, i wanna sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home