Monday, January 19, 2009

Mama sent me to school today ! Carry my bag for me some more x) Haha. Kinda paisey when I saw my friends. Lol. So yeah, my bag was super heavy, I couldn't balance ! First period was Maths. Graphs. Graphs and more graphs. Gave us homework ): Then, it was PE. HAHAHAHA. Mr Singgam cracks me up. He don't really care about discipline and all those shit. I prefer him than my previous teacher :DD Ran outside school, hella fun. Sakinah was the first girl to finish and I was the second. Yay me ! :P

Thenthen, recess ! Sakinah ate noodles and chicken rice :o So small, yet a big stomach ! :D After eating, followed Deena to make a call to her girlfriend. Funny la. She keep changing the sim cards and all. Like trying to make a bomb behind the school ! Serious! She was like rushing and all and I was laughing and laughing x) Then her girlfriend finally answered, her girlfriend seems sweet ! Got to talk to her. But all I did was said Hello. I dono what else to say ! Theeeeen, went to study corner. Chitchat with Haziq and Nazrul (?) Is that his name ? I am so sorry. Talked about poa and stuff. Bell rang. I couldn't remember where's my class. Zzzzz. Memory loss again. Walked around the Sec3s and 2s. Stupid right ? Saw Cherng Jin. Is that his name ? Err yeah, so anyways, weather was scorching hot, I refused to sit.

History lesson. No comments. CME. Nick , the no legs and arms guy, seem hot (: Poa soon after, what a drag. We were like falling asleep lor. Radiah ate her cereals. And Anwar couldnt wait to eat his hotdogs. He eat until comot ! Lmao. Revised for the test. Then test =.= Couldnt remember a thing. I looked at Aiman's answer, no use. He looked at me and asked for the answer too. Nabil turned to me and asked me if I knew the answers. I shook( is that how you spell it ??) my head and copied some of his answers. Haha. He actually read it outloud. Basil told him some answers. Then, he tried to copy Matthew's answer script, but me and Aiman were unhappy. So, we decided to hand it in and fail together :DD

Conversation of the day
Sabby: Is she bi or les ?
D : I'm not pure les !! I'm-
Sabby: Noooo ! I meant her. hahahaha
D: Oh, bi.
Sabby:* Mock what happened*
D: Bisexuals are very defensive.
Sabby: *Giggles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home