Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today is sad,sad day. Didn't go to school today. Shall not state why. Woke up early, mama said she gave up our custody and giving up the house. Thanks a lot, mama. You broke your promise. I still kept mine despite the emotional ride I went through. She left for work. I cried my heart out. Right now, karma's hitting me like a bitch though I doubt I deserve such a thing or whatever it's called. After my downpour, I got ready to go to the clinic. Told dad about it. At the clinic, saw Sebastian. He was in his uniform. So yeah, when it was my turn, I told the doctor I had insomnia, and I am always nauseous. He wanted to send me for a pregnancy test right away ! :o This is Virgin Sabby you're sending !

Then he whispered, " are you sexually active?"
It took quite sometime for the words to register in my head, yet alone me responding. And of course I said no. Then I told him about my frequent asthma attacks. He ran some tests and stuff. Told me he's giving me the turbuhaler. " OH SHIT" I screamed in my mind. Not because I was afraid, but because I knew that baby's costly. I only have $15 D: No phone, no nothing. I was helpless. He gave me two days' mc because of my bad asthma. My condition's worse now. Got to the second floor, this kind nurse thought me how to use it. The other nurse was also helpful. They thought I was working already. Asked my job. Lol. Sedih. Then got the meds and went to make payment. I was nervous.

Staff : $28.05
Sabby: huh ? ( i really couldnt hear)
Staff: $28.05 Because of your turbuhaler.
Sabby: (SHIT !) Um, I only have $20. Can I come back at 2 ?
Staff: ( Chopped my mc)
Sabby:(YES !)
Staff: How much again ?
Sabby; $20. I'll come back at 2.
Staff : Okay sure.

I took out all my coins till it add up to $20. Haha. paisey seh ! All the 20cent coins. Haizz.
I'm a poor,poor girl. No one gave me money to go to the clinic ): Poor me. Haha.

Got back. Nita told me my mum was very very worried and scared. She couldn't concentrate during her meeting cos she and my dad thought I ran away ! LOL ! Well, I did want to run away just now but I have no place to go. Besides, what hold me back was that my mum might not realise I'm missing till she come back. Well, I was wrong. They couldnt find me at the private clinic and mum assumed I ran away. She didnt rell my dad why. But I think she knows ! So obvious. Then I realise, she didnt tell my dad about her giving up the custody. She just wanted to scare me. She just crushed me. Haiz. I know that I cant tell her how I feel right now. I guess I just have to bottle it all up inside.


It's "raining cats and dogs" today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home