Thursday, February 5, 2009


Oh My Darling I Love U - Hitrik roshan & Rani mukherjie

I don't know what is up with me and indians. Indian comedies and now songs ??
Haha. This is so random. There was this guy, pashan, from tagged, added me. And this song played in his profile. I think the song's cute. Lol.

I have nothing to say today. But I feel like blogging. Let's blog about today then !

The alarm woke me up at 6.05. Sleepy, so went back to sleep. At around 6.10, Faati called me to wake me up. I was stoning again. Haha. Ngantok gilerr. I bathed for like half an hour ? Dad sent me to school. Asked him for $10. Haha. I feel like I'm not treating him right. Like, I call or meet him when I want money. And when he calls me, the way i talk is like shit, and i refuse to meet him. Duh I feel bad. I guess I'm not a good person. Should be more.. spiritual perhaps ? So yeah, thanked him for sending me, found liyana in the toilet. Passed her present on that spot. Haha.

I think I like Mr Timothy Tan now. Although the first time we met was when he was scolding me like fuck. Happened like two consecutive times. I totally blame Firdaus. So anyway, I think he's a really nice and caring person :D Haha. I think I like Mr Teo now too. The thing is, I like teachers who talk to me nicely and not scold or be so cold towards me (:

Had temp taking today. I find it pretty useless. There was this big STUPID rumor that everyone was worried about. Spotcheck. Pfft. I was like panicking. Wasnt afraid that my hp got caught. More of afraid that my ipod and make-up got confiscated D: So, end up, no spotcheck. During class, decided to pass the present to Savitha. Hope she likes it. It's nothing much though. I really really suck at gifts. Seriously. One of the reasons why I hate to be attached on V-day. Haha :D

Anyway, had history test. I totally screwed it up. Firstly, no notes. Secondly, suddenly forgot everything. And thirdly, couldnt absorb a thing ! Dammit ! I hate failing my tests, except for chem though. Used to it liao. Oh and btw, not only do I like Mr timothy and mr teo, i like ms lau too ! Cos she's like superr leniant ! It's awesome x) I wouldnt trade her for any other teacher even if it means failing for ss. Ok, maybe no.

Okay, I'm literally blabbering rubbish right now. Should end here. Peace out home dawg !
And Faati, get well soon ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home