Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today, had english. I was like a zombie. Cos I slept at like 3am? Mum is gone, so chong and I used the laptops all night long. Webcammed with Faati( as shown on prev post). However, i was unaware that she could see me -.- This is the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to me. Just imagine, late at night, hair all messy, face like shit, webcamming with your girlfriend. And when you are unaware, your face isnt "maintained" And gyeah, i stoned a lot :o I wiped my face with the shirt i was wearing. I devoured cup noodles. I yawned, exposing my big big mouth :O And I played psp cos I thought she couldnt see me. Lol lol.

And she keep rubbing it in.
" Eh u. Smlm kan I webcam ngn satu org nie. Unglam rabak sia. Die ingat dier nyer webcam tak work. xD"

Cheesefries!! Grrrr.
Paisey siioooot.

Nevermind, look at the brightside.
I found Afa someone !!! Woohoo!!
Well, actually, she already knew that person.
Butbut, thanks to meee, things got a lil different. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D :D
Kk. Shall shut up.
Anyway, Faati will kill me if she knows I'm blogging.
Suppose to do maths. Byeeee~

Oh ya, brought Deen, Ziq, Afa home.
Parttttaaaaayeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home