Friday, June 19, 2009

Mum seems to be accepting well about my past relationship with Faati. It is indeed surprising.
I told her some stories and stuff. Lol. Brani eh aku. Yesterday, while I was on my bed, she told me she wanted to apologise to all of them. And that she wanted to meet them. I'm glad to hear that. Today, she told me she needed to control her temper. So she began "astarafal".

And as for my abang, he can go to hell !
Mdm Jamilah is gonna report to the police.

And I hope tomorrow will turn out well. I'm kinda nervous. No wait, VERY nervous & scared. I dont know what to expect.

These days, are not miserable, but sad. Sad, sad, sad.
):
I nak cry and just let out all the emotions I've been bottling up inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home