Thursday, October 25, 2007


Yesterday

Jalan hari raya with classmates (:
GOOD STUFF
I'm surprised that all my malay classmates were present to jalan hari raya with us all (:
We met at Pasir Ris MRT station and took a bus to Afiq's house. Super nice. We watched a malay movie which was funny but had no meaning at all. LOL. We then ate some Fried Bee Hoon and chocolate cake. It was so delicious, Iskandar kept two slices in his bag. LMAO! We stayed there for about 2 hours. They then went to Isyraf's house while Liyana and I went to my house to take Cikgu Aida's address and handphone no. Rushed to Isyraf's place and ate Fried Maccaroni. It was also delicious. Called and messaged Mdm Aida if we coud come. But she wasn't around ): & Isyraf did not continue to jln2 cos he was sick. After that, we headed to Firdaus' house. Ate Fried Mee. It was really spicy yet delicious too (: By then, it was dusk. Muttaqin,Hidir,Hafeez went to Mustafa Centre. We camwhored at the bus stop. Can't upload pics now): USB thingy spoiled D: Anyways, we went to Iskandar's house. Ate some kuih and drank a lot as we did lots of walking to his house.

Iskandar remained at his house while Anwar went home. There was six remaining "survivors" . After that, we went to Liyana's house. Haiqel kept saying panas. Liyana said it was because of her sister of something. LOL. Couldn't eat any kuih there cos I was having migraine. Sorry Liyana.

BAD STUFF !
We had to split into 2 groups. The 1st group; liyana,me and raihan took the first taxi to raihan's house. 2nd group was haiqel,firdaus and afiq, they took the 2nd taxi. Of course we reached first. HOWEVER, ONE STUPID DRUNKARD WAS SAYING SOME WEIRD STUFF TO ME THEN WHEN THE 2ND GROUP LEFT THE TAXI, THAT DRUNKARD GOT IN ,KEPT SMILING AND WAVING AT ME DDDD:
WTF !
I was teased by them because of that drunkard mama. They kept saying I was almost raped. LOL. thankfully, raihan was with me. hahas

GOOOOOOOD (:
Raihan's abang was funny.. LOL. made me laugh a lot. Ate some mee soup there (: delicious as well la :D
However I was super sleepy.. Daddy kept calling. Took a taxi home with afiq,firdaus, liyana. Taxi fare was quite expensive. Took a bath at home and slept. Liyana gave me a wake up call. TY LIYANA (: I was so happy that day as everyone came. THANK THEM LA.. and really felt sorry and guilty as Cheryl and Adeline couldn't come.


TODAY

I'LL BE MISSING 2E5'07 ; I LOVE YOU !!!!!! && Mr Sin too !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home