Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's like 8.05am right now and my mum isn't home yet since last night.. My brother was out too the whole night/morning but he came home eventually.My brother probably went clubbing and my cousin,my younger brother and I used to computer. We sat on the sofa in my room and shared the comp.
I got tired of it and went to play the Xbox. We played it until 2am. My dad told us to sleep. So we went into my room and went to our beds. I laid at the upper bunk, syahmi(7yr old brother) laid at the lower bunk and nurizyan(cousin) laid at her mattress.

I ask if they wanted to play "chee-co-pak"[don't know how 2 spell] and we tuned on the lights. we played chopsticks, tarzan the monkey man etc. The we played scrabble. Turned off the lights and used torchlights to play. I used my hp's camera "torch",syahmi used the NDP torch, nurizyan used a blue-light torch. We play and play until 3.45am. My mum still wasn't home nor was my brother. We slept and i turned on my alarm to wake up to eat before dawn; in preparation for fasting. But in the end, it didn't ring. And firdaus sukiman was supposed to call me but couldn't get through -.= So, today I can't fast cos I never niat and never eat before dawn.

And I don't know why I wake up so early today when I only slept for 3hours.. I'm not even sleepy..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home