Thursday, September 13, 2007

First Time In My Entire Life have worn a "tudung" while going out. -.-
Even my mum don't wear..
I just feel like wearing it today.. hahas
I find it very humiliating somehow..
I guess it soo wasn't like myself...
I didn't have any long sleeve shirt so I borrowed my mum's.
And as for the scarf to cover my head, i wore a shawl(also belong to my mum)..

Afiq saw me. I was so embarassed.
It's not like I look down on people wearing it..
It's just that I feel uncomfortable...
I feel insecure and self-concious..

Some guy on his motorbike
I was walking home as usual today..
suddenly, this guy on his motorbike in the carpak made a 'kissing sound'
I knew he was calling me so I turned.
He waved at me and I waved back cos I thought he was my brother =.="
& F.Y.I, my brother doesn't even have any license.. so stupid of me..
he ask me to come to him and I walk away..
I shut my eyes and wanted to run cos i could hear his motorbike approaching..
I was like "SHIT!"
He asked if i was chi or mly..then where i live.. blah2..
then finally, he ask my number..
I willingly gave it to him(:
LOL. joking. I said that I don't give my numbers to strangers like you..
then he made that disappointed face.. I walked away.. I know it's rude..
but I can't help it. I was nervous!
btw, i could tell he just passed his motorbike license cos the motorbike had that sign thingy indicating it..
I'm doing my history project now..
I'm damn sleepy..
Goodnight (:
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANA !!
& Happy Fasting Month :DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home