Friday, October 19, 2007

13 0ct
SELAMAT HARI RAYA
FIRST DAY
It kinda sucked big time. Since my parents are divorcing, they wouldn’t go out together. So, I had to go to my granny’s house with daddy and syahmi. I felt like I was treated like dirt there. I didn’t feel comfortable. Not long after, I went home and my uncle’s family came. THANK GOD! Upon seeing Mas, my cousin from ping yi sec, the thought of hydir struck me in the head hard. I served them as usual. My mum talked to Mas in her room with me about BGR. LOL. Suddenly, when mum left, Mas turned her head and said, “You know my friend uh? Hydir?” and I said that, that was true. She told me he liked me. And I kind of felt good because it’s not all time I get to hear that.

Surprisingly, he talked about me in school and a lot of girls asked about me. I was shocked. My eyes widened when she told me that her friends asked her a lot of questions about me and that her friend was jealous. I pitied her friend loads and I thought that the stories she told about her friend was very cute and hilarious. Haha. Her friend liked hydir too and wanted to break us apart. Again, cute. Mas told me loads of stories about hydir which I kinda enjoyed listening to. But it was a short one. We continued it at her house and when she came to my house again.

14 Oct
SECOND DAY
Mummy rented a car. $10 per hour and 40 cents for every kilometer. We had a religious driver. And oh my god! Her driving was like shhhhhh* She drove SUPER SLOW and when she reversed the car, she kept jerking. And most of all, SHE KEPT PRAYING EVERY SECOND. I’m like ‘OooohMyyyyyyGooood’ No one enjoyed the ride for the day. I went to my cousin’s house, MAS again and we talked about hydir a lil more. At night she came to my house for fun with her family and we had a loooong chat. It was very late. And I was sleepy. But we continued and talked about out life and its stories, BGR and most of all, HYDIR. It was HYDIR here and HYDIR there. I couldn’t care less for my mum if she heard it but we just talked about him throughout the night. But we did talk about something else though. She said that hydir always praise me in school and stuff. She told what hydir was like. She helped loads. THANK YOU MAS, I LOVE YOU! (: hahas. But she was super nice la. I won’t mention what she said about hydir cause it’s like A LOT.

It’s about 2am now. Mas just went home about half hour ago. I’m sleepy. My internet in my comp is down. I wrote this in my Microsoft Word. I’ll transfer this to my blog tomorrow. Maybe. We’ll see (;

GOODNIGHT.
And yousof, my no. is ********, please don’t sms my abang again. Ha-ha


AND I CAN'T UPLOAD PICS ! DD:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home