Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Today was rather interesting for me :)
I didn't go to school.
I took MC and I asked my mum to follow me..
Then I got a referall letter to KK hospital -.-
I am going to make an appointment with the Singapore Skin Centre too :)
Finally, some changes in my life.
I hope things will get better in case of my physical and mental health

After taking MC, I went to Geylang with my mum.
Both of us didn't fast :x
Anyway, instead of finding a tradisional outfit for me, we ended buying modern ones in
City Plaza. My mum bought a really SEXY dress for herself to go out and party on her birthday.
The dress was nice :) I bought a bellydancing skirt, a striped dress , another black dress.
I think those dresses can wear with jeans..
There weren't many people there. We bought loads of food at the bazaar too.
I was dog-tired by then. We went to Joo Chiat complex and finally...found a baju kebaya for me.
I wanted silver because firdaus was buying silver too. But I bought white instead.

This yeat, Hari raya is gonna be different for me..
On the first day, I go to my dad's parents' house with daddy, then go home.
Stay with mummy.
Second day.. I don't know. But I won't be going to my mum's relatives or parents house..
haizz..

Good night (:
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home