Thursday, September 27, 2007

Today was so tiring. thank god I didn't fast :x
I'm pooped. I had my history and math test today.
Half way in history, I always fell into deep sleep. Ritchie noticed my drowsiness.
It was as if I had taken a sleeping pill or something. I got a U-Grade for malay :(
Actually, I'm quite happy x) I never scored U-grade in my whole entire life ! I told mum and she wasn't mad at all. She just said that some people do badly too for their mother tongue.

After school, I went to sungei buloh or something. Whatever it's called :x
I took some pictures of the cool animals too. I took a video of some fishes in action.
I'll post those pictures and maybe video tomorrow (:
Right now, I have to make a birthday card for mummy. It's her birthday today(:
I bought her chocolates at the airport. The actual price for the choc was $15 but it had a discount.
I ain't a cheapskate okay. I spent less on her birthday because I wanted to buy other chocolates for my brother and mummy and myself.

Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUMMY !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home