Wednesday, October 24, 2007

PMS

I hate premenstrual syndrome. I really do. It ruins my life.
It always happens. So sick and tired of it luh.. I try to control it but I can't. I get suicidal as usual D:


What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)?
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is a group of symptoms linked to the menstrual cycle. PMS symptoms occur in the week or two weeks before your period (menstruation or monthly bleeding). The symptoms usually go away after your period starts. PMS can affect menstruating women of any age. It is also different for each woman. PMS may be just a monthly bother or it may be so severe that it makes it hard to even get through the day. Monthly periods stop during menopause, bringing an end to PMS.
Today, I got irritated really easily. My acne grew 10 times worser. And some other stuff happened too. I keep crying out of a sudden and could not stop. I suddenly feel very depressed and upset. And there's no reason for it. I'm neither sad nor happy with my results because although I didn't study a thing, I passed anyway. So am I feeling that I am leading a fucked-up life.

Common symptoms of PMS are:
-acne
-breast swelling and tenderness
-feeling tired
-having trouble sleeping
-upset stomach, bloating, constipation, or diarrhea
-headache or backache
-appetite changes or food cravings
-joint or muscle pain
-trouble concentrating or remembering
-tension, irritability, mood swings, or crying spells
-anxiety or depression


I experience every single effing symptoms. WTF DD:


I have just finished doing my research on PMS. I don't have PMS, I have PMDD.
Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
baik uh =.-

The main symptoms, which can be disabling, include:
feelings of sadness or despair, or possibly suicidal thoughts
feelings of tension or anxiety
panic attacks
mood swings, crying
lasting irritability or anger that affects other people
disinterest in daily activities and relationships
trouble thinking or focusing
tiredness or low energy
food cravings or binge eating
having trouble sleeping
feeling out of control
physical symptoms, such as bloating, breast tenderness, headaches, and joint or muscle pain



I can't wait for my daddy to bring me to IMH. The sooner the better luh..
Then maybe my brain can finally stop malfunctioning like it always does :')


And
I hate being hyper/open-minded/horny/loud/annoying/lol-ing/doing stupid stuff etc in public

I hope to change (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home