Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I went to Dhoby Ghaut with Jia hui today. & yes, Lim Jia Hui. We got a little lost and she started asking for directions. She got really panicky when we found the place we were looking for.. I wished she had been more relaxed. Then, we went to pasta mania. Ate some garlic bread. Soon, I went to White Sands and met up with mummy. She was writing a letter to Klaus. She told me something about daddy and warned me not to tell a soul, especially my blog ): Both of us are devastated. I am extremely at the peak of depression. It was so unbelievable. I want to see it for myself. I want to "perform that thing" ,which i don't dare to write it here..

Oh God, why did I have to receive such horrible news.
So unbelievable but I find it so hard to deny it.
Everything seems clear to me now.
All my questions has been answered now.
I am grateful to God for showing me what kind of parents I have been fated to have all
these while... But at the same time, life will never be the same again.
I look at my parents very differently now. I don't know them anymore,especially dad.
Who is he all these while? I'd like to hear from him now. Why can't he speak his thoughts out ??





I found out something about daddy
something unbelievable yet true
I wished I never knew it
But it's too late to undo..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]mWzCZFiA[/url] - ECyqwE - http://hhmgziigpu.com

December 12, 2012 at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home