Monday, November 5, 2007

..

I decided to play the Grand Theft Auto ;San Andreas thingy. Really fun. Although I played it many times when I was younger, I'm still not tired of it :) Keep smooching my brother in the game in a sense of irritating him..haha.. played for a few hours..

At night, mum asked me if I wanted to follow her feed some cats and kitten down stairs. Brought the cat food and water. We found the mother cat and her kitten , the one that we always saw everyday. We fed the kitten then suddenly her mother ran to her to protect. i've never seen such mother. She eyed us with suspicion. She guarded her kitten as she laid down..
After the kitten was done eating and drinking, the mother ate her leftovers. They then started playing with each other. I enjoyed watching them :)

Soon, we went home. I turned on my comp and a guy added me in msn. He was trying to get horny and dirty with me so I blocked him.

eh cb, don't try to talk dirty with me and act all funny, especially when I don't even know you... I swear I'll curse you to death lar..I hate it when I meet people like him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home